Due to their heavy tour schedules many DJs are practically living in airports and planes. Do you think it’s boring? Yes, it is. Any ideas how to avoid it? Well, maybe doing bootlegs like this.
3Lau has released an interesting bootleg on his Soundcloud channel that he put together on a 3 hour plane ride. It includes the drops from 15 of the most popular Dance music tracks in 30 seconds and it sounds awesome.
Check it out:
“- The Chainsmokers – #Selfie (Botnek Remix)
– Jay Hardway – Bootcamp (Original Mix)
– Calvin Harris – C.U.B.A (Original Mix)
– Botnek & 3LAU – Vikings (Original Mix)
– Gregor Salto & Wiwek – On Your Mark (Original Mix)
– ID – Balkan (Re-edit)
– Major Lazer – Bubble Butt (Dada Life Remix)
– David Guetta, Glowinthedark, Harrison Shaw – Ain’t A Party (Original Mix)
– Scotty Boy & Lorenzo – Coke Diet (Original Mix)
– GTA – The Crowd (Original Mix)
– MakJ & Henry Fong – Encore (Original Mix)
– Duck Sauce – NRG (Skrillex, Kill The Noise, Milo & Otis Remix)
– Spencer & Hill – Cool (Afrojack Remix)
– Kill Fm – Superbad (Original Mix)
– David Guetta & Showtek – Bad feat. Vassy (Original Mix)
Other Things Used
– Don Diablo – Knight Time (Original Mix)
– Drake feat. Big Sean – All Me (Ho Shut The Fuck Up)
– Random Clips & Vengeance Vocal Samples”
What do you think? Funny stuff or just a proof how uncreative current Dance music is?